How To Find Door Assembly Parts For Western Star Heritage Trucks Built After May 2nd, 1988 & Prior To 2002
1) Logon to DTNA Connect (https://secure.freightliner.com/wps/myportal/dtnaconnect/DTNAConnectHome/).
2) Find and click on 'DTNA Solutions' within the 'My Applications' list:
3) At the DTNA Solutions main page, click on the 'Solutions Home' Link:
4) At the DTNA Solutions main page, click on the 'Parts Solutions' Link:
5) On the Parts Solutions page, type 'Western Star Heritage' in the box below 'SEARCH PARTS SOLUTIONS' on the right hand side of the page, then click on the 'See all results' link at the bottom of the displayed search results:
6) At the search results page, click on the 'Western Star Heritage 4800, 4900, 3800 & 6900 Series Parts Manual' link:
7) At the 'Western Star Heritage 4800, 4900, 3800 & 6900 Series Parts Manual' page, scroll to the bottom of the page and then click on the 'Heritage4800_4900_3800_6900SeriesPartsManual.pdf' link in the 'ATTACHMENTS' section at the bottom of the page to open up the entire Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file:
8) If you are prompted to open or save the file, click <OPEN>:
9) With the 'Heritage4800_4900_3800_6900SeriesPartsManual.pdf' file open, browse to page '125' of the document, which is 'Page 121' of the manual:
* This page and the next two pages both contain the parts of the door assembly.